PURPLE SPROUTING BROCCOLI IN SAUCE
A quick and easy recipe to follow.
- Purple Sprouting Broccoli (6 stems)
- Brie (100g)
- Double Cream (150ml)
- Egg Yolk (1)
- Mustard Powder (1/2 tsp)
- Salt and Pepper
- Boil the purple sprouting broccoli in a pan for three minutes.
- Once cooked remove the broccoli from the water and place into iced water. This will prevent them from cooking further.
- To make the cheese sauce place the brie, cream, mustard powder into a pan. Stir together until melted. The egg should then be added and the sauce should be seasoned with salt and pepper
- Pour the cheese sauce over the broccoli to serve.