You will be able to vote via our main election page at www.leicesterunion.com/elections
- If you aren’t already logged in then click on the ‘login’ button on the top right of the screen, then click on ‘Log In’ under Student Login’ and enter your University username and password.
- Go back to www.leicesterunion.com/elections and click on vote now this page will list all of the posts that you can vote for.
- Next go into your profile (4th option/tab from the left) and tick the relevant boxes to indicate which groups you self-identify within.
- Once finished click on Update Self Defined Status
- Then click on vote (next to Profile Tab)
- Click on Start Voting/Continue Voting
- You will be shown one of the positions that you are eligible to vote for, if you wish to select a different position then you can do this by selecting it from the drop down box at the bottom of the screen then clicking on select post
- You will then be shown a position and all the candidates, plus another option - Re-Open Nominations (R.O.N.). Use this if you think that the candidates available are unsuitable and you think that nominations should be re-opened to allow more candidates to run.
- Once you have finished your choices click on no further preferences and then click on cast vote
- You are then able to repeat steps 6 to 9 for all the positions that you are eligible to vote for.
For Distance Learning Officer all students who are eligible to vote will automatically be able to vote in this election without the need to self-identify.
If you have any problems either logging in or with the voting process please email email@example.com including your student number and name and details of the difficulties you are facing.