With over 200 student groups, there is already a lot to get involved with but our list is far from exhaustive. If you have an idea for a brand new student group, we want to hear about it. However, before filling in any applications, make sure you try answering everything in the checklist below.
- How will you finance your Student Group?
- Do you need any specific equipment?
- Which category would you like your group in?
- How is your group different from others that already exist?
- Who will be the President, Treasurer, Secretary and Wellbeing and Inclusion Ambassador?
New Student Group Elections:
New student groups will not have to go through the election process this year.
The committee will remain the same this year and elections will take place in 2020.