Students' Union Room Bookings
Minimum notice and processing time required:
- Notify us if your group is planning to host a one-off or recurring event
- Society/Sport Club bookings for all university and Students' Union rooms
- Staff bookings for all Students' Union rooms (type NA for some questions)
*Indoor bookings need to be made with at least 2 weeks' notice, O2 Academy, large events and outdoor bookings must be made at least 6 weeks before.
How to book a room/space with us
- Read through the ‘SU Bookings Terms and Conditions of Hire' – you will need to comply with this process to hire a room/table with us.
- Student groups must complete and submit the relevant paperwork (event notification, updated master risk assessment, external visitor form, food notification etc) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete and submit the relevant electronic SU bookings forms before the minimum notice period. Completed forms provide the contract of agreement to the terms and conditions of hire (see above).
- Await confirmation from the Students' Union. Your booking is not confirmed until you have received confirmation.
Not sure how to run or market your event?
Click here to read more about running Student Group events , including further guidance on:
- Preparing to run an event
- Running the Event: Documentation
- Running the Event: Extra Considerations
- On the day
- Evaluating the Event
Click here to read more about marketing your Student Group Events, including further guidance on:
- Creating a Brand
- Creating Content on a range of platforms
- Safe Social Media Practices
- Student Group Marketing Examples