Vote now for your 2019/20 Course Rep! Voting opens Tuesday 19 March at 9am until Thursday 21 March at 3pm.
To vote, please follow the instructions below:-
- If you aren’t already logged in click on the ‘login’ button on the top right of the screen, then click 'Student Login’ and enter your University username and password.
- You can now view the positions you are eligible to vote on. The Candidate List, tells you who’s running and allows you to view their manifestos.
- When you are ready to vote, select "Vote Now" and then click “Start Voting”.
- You will then be shown the position alongside all the candidates, plus another option - Re-Open Nominations (R.O.N.). Use R.O.N. if you think that all candidates available are unsuitable and you think that nominations should be re-opened to allow more candidates to run.
- Click on the candidates in order of preference. R.O.N. can be selected in order of preference in the same way that you select a candidate.
- Once you are happy with your choice, click the “Cast Vote” button.
No elections are currently running
If you have any problems either logging in or with the voting process please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your student number, name and details of what happens when you try to login.
For other roles with which you can get involved please visit Union Council page.