Welcome to the Student Engagement Passport!
Hi! I'm Rhiannon (she/her), your Students' Union President for the 2022/2023 academic year. I'm so excited to launch the Student Engagement Passport Scheme. This initiative recognises all the fantastic work your committees do throughout the year with some amazing prizes up for grabs.
So, how does it work?
1) Your Student Group committee will be given a copy of the passport booklet at Freshers.
2) CLICK HERE to see a range of stampable activities and events throughout the academic year that you can get involved with!
3) Attend the events/complete the activities and submit the evidence (mentioned in the spreadsheet) to earn your stamp.
4) Every month, Student Groups who have one stamp for every heading (Development, Inclusivity, Community and Sustainability) will be placed into a prize draw.
5) At the end of the year, the Student Group who has earned the most stamps will be given £1000 to their Student Group account to spend on whatever you like! Whether it's equipment, a group meal or a trip somewhere!
I can't wait to see what you all achieve and hope to see you getting involved throughout the year.