FOLLOW OUR INSTAGRAM TO FIND OUT THE LATEST INFORMATION - @UOLTENNIS
Whether you are an advanced player wanting to compete at university level, someone who plays for leisure or someone who has never even held a racquet, you will be warmly welcomed at The University of Leicester Tennis Club. Our close knit community allows all players, social and team, to maximise their university experience through sport!
What Do We Offer?
- IMPROVE: Our LTA-certified coaches will help you get fit and improve your tennis, working on technique and building your overall performance through consistent training held throughout the week.
- COMPETE: For those who want to, there is ample opportunity to get involved competitively. We have two Mens BUCS teams and one Womens team, that compete against other universities in the Midlands, as well as summer and winter league matches competing against local clubs. We also organise regular internal tournaments to practice your matchplay skills as well as to have fun.
- GET SOCIAL: The club has a great atmosphere both on and off court. As well as training sessions, we organise many varied social events including mini golf, bowling, the annual christmas dinner and more!
If you have any questions, come and find us at the freshers fair, sports fair, or contact us on instagram or email email@example.com
Hopefully see lots of you in September! Love Tennis x
Registration fee: £40 + one of the following: Gold Gym Membership £150, Silver Gym Membership £125 or Team Leicester Membership £100
For more information on memberships please see: - https://le.ac.uk/sports/membership
Club Captains: Lucy Hamlett & Meg Riley (firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com)
Vice Captain: Lucas Hilsum
Treasurer: Aaryan Gautam
Wellbeing Officer: Akhila Pasupuleti
Social Secretary: Rishabh Ramakrishnan
-18:30 - 20:00, Beginners, Roger Bettles Sports Centre, Manor Road.
- 19:30 - 21:30, Team Training (Captain invitation only), Knighton Tennis Centre (Indoors).
- 18:30 - 20:30, Team Training (Invitation only), Roger Bettles Sports Centre, Manor Road.
- 14:00 - 16:00 Beginners Coaching / All abilities matchplay, Roger Bettles Sports Centre, Manor Road.
- 18:00 - 20:00 Upper Intermediate/Performance Squad, Roger Bettles Sports Centre, Manor Road.
- 11:00-12:00 Lets do Leicester, Roger Bettles Sports Centre, Manor Road
BUCS fixtures - Wednesdays
Winter league matches - Weekends
Summer league matches - Weekday evenings