Welcome to the virtual Fundraising Hub!
Charity Donation Form
The Students’ Union itself is a registered charity, and as such, all affiliated Student Groups are part of the registered charity. This means that all money that is fundraised for charity must be banked through the SU in order to comply with UK Charity Law. This applies for all Student Groups all year round, including out-of-term time.
Upstairs in the SU office we have created a space just for student fundraisers! You can use the money counting machine to totalise your fundraising, cash the money into our provided money bags, fill out all the forms you need, and either bank your funds with reception on the spot OR use our drop safe to bank your money between the hours of 5pm-10pm.
If you've got any questions about fundraising for an external charity, please email us at email@example.com
1. Event and fundraising notification form - a form to register your fundraiser with the SU!
2. Charity donation form - you need to fill this out if donating money to charity.
3. How to fundraise handbook - a guide on how to throw different types of events.
4. Food or external speaker request forms - forms to register any extras for your event.
5. Bag packing letter - a template if you're trying to get a bag packing fundraiser to happen.
6. How to contact organisations for your fundraising - a guide on how to contact different organisations for your fundraiser.
RAG (Raise and Give)
What does RAG mean?
RAG stands for Raising and Giving. We are dedicated to providing students with once in a lifetime opportunities to take on adventures and run fundraising events. We're focused on making sure every student who wants to get involved can, and has an incredible time doing so. We also raise thousands of pounds for charity every year, and give students a gateway into the third sector post graduation.
What do RAG do?
You might remember various RAG events from the past few years, or RAG might be a completely new concept to you. Either way, it's simple: we throw events, take on adventures, and have a great time together!
How can I get involved?
Absolutely anyone can get involved and join the team of students who run our RAG! Being part of RAG gives you a huge opportunity to refine your skills, meet charities from across the world, and help to raise thousands of pounds for charity. The Students' Union supports RAG with training, guidance and support with whatever fundraising events you want to run - as well as helping you reach your personal development goals.
Interested? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about your RAG!