Welcome to the virtual Fundraising Hub!
Charity Donation Form
The Students’ Union itself is a registered charity, and as such, all affiliated Student Groups are part of the registered charity. This means that all money that is fundraised for charity must be banked through the SU in order to comply with UK Charity Law. This applies for all Student Groups all year round, including out-of-term time.
Upstairs in the SU office we have created a space just for student fundraisers! You can use the money counting machine to totalise your fundraising, cash the money into our provided money bags, fill out all the forms you need, and either bank your funds with reception on the spot OR use our drop safe to bank your money between the hours of 5pm-10pm.
If you've got any questions about fundraising for an external charity, please email us at email@example.com
1. Event and fundraising notification form - a form to register your fundraiser with the SU!
2. Charity donation form - you need to fill this out if donating money to charity.
3. How to fundraise handbook - a guide on how to throw different types of events.
4. Food or external speaker request forms - forms to register any extras for your event.
5. Bag packing letter - a template if you're trying to get a bag packing fundraiser to happen.
6. How to contact organisations for your fundraising - a guide on how to contact different organisations for your fundraiser.