There are six Executive Officer and nine Part Time Officer roles that are open for election, a summary of each of the roles are oulinted below, to access a detailed role description click on the title of each of the roles. To express an interest in one of the role complete the form by clicking here or if you have any queries or wish to find our further information email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Work to increase participation in sport by tackling barriers that students face
- Campaign on key issues in University sport
- Work with the University to help shape the direction of sport at Leicester
- Work closely with student groups to help them achieve their full potential
- Be responsible for co-ordinating the environmental strategy of the Union
- To oversee the development of student volunteering: community projects, fundraising etc.
- Coordinate the strategic direction of the Union as leader of the Executive Team
- Run campaigns on issues that affect students and oversee the deomcractic strucutres of the Union.
- Line manage the Chief Executive and act as the head trustee on our board
- Promote the academic interest of students in University policy meetings
- Work to develop the Academic Representation system
- Be the main point of contact for Course Representatives
- Represent our students in relation to their health and wellbeing
- Conduct wellbeing campaigns and work actively in the student community
- Contribute to University meetings that concern student wellbeing
- To be the primary Union representative on all matters relating to equality, diversity and liberation
- Campaign and run events in relation to equality and liberation
- To lead on widening participation activities of the Union
Part Time Officers
- To represent the interests of the students you represent.
- To co-ordinate campaigns and encourage engagement with the students. for Mature and Part Time students’ views.
- To regularly talk and listen to the students you represent.