There are six Executive Officer roles that are open for election, a summary of each of the roles are oulinted below, to access a detailed role description click on the title of each of the roles.
- Work to increase participation in sport by tackling barriers that students face
- Campaign on key issues in University sport
- Work with the University to help shape the direction of sport at Leicester
- Work closely with student groups to help them achieve their full potential
- Be responsible for co-ordinating the environmental strategy of the Union
- To oversee the development of student volunteering: community projects, fundraising etc.
- Coordinate the strategic direction of the Union as leader of the Executive Team
- Run campaigns on issues that affect students and oversee the deomcractic strucutres of the Union.
- Line manage the Chief Executive and act as the head trustee on our board
- Promote the academic interest of students in University policy meetings
- Work to develop the Academic Representation system
- Be the main point of contact for Course Representatives
- Represent our students in relation to their health and wellbeing
- Conduct wellbeing campaigns and work actively in the student community
- Contribute to University meetings that concern student wellbeing
- To be the primary Union representative on all matters relating to equality, diversity and liberation
- Campaign and run events in relation to equality and liberation
- To lead on widening participation activities of the Union