Voting Opens - Monday 1 March at 8.00am
Voting takes place between 8.00am on Monday 1 March and 5 March. Prior to voting we would recommend that you have read through the candidates manifestos, listen to their podcasts or view our 200 words election booklet by clicking here
When you are ready to vote then follow the instructions below:-
- If you aren’t already logged in then click on the ‘login’ button on the top right of the screen, then click on ‘Log In’ under Student Login’ and then if required come back to www.leicesterunion.com/vote
- Click on the Green Vote Now button in the election above this text.
- You will be presented with a list of positions you are eligible (*) to vote for along with an option to ‘Start voting’.
- You are asked to rank the candidates in order of preference before choosing ‘No further preferences’
- You will then be asked to review their options before choosing ‘Cast Vote’ if you are happy or ‘Back to Ballot’ if they you wish to change their vote.
- Repeat the Steps 3 to 5 for each of the positions you wish to vote for.
*For the Liberation Part Time Officer Positions (BAME, Women’s Officer roles) you are required to self-identify within the relevant group. You are able to do this by updating your profile; in addition this is an option that is presented to you prior to voting. For the other Part Time Officer roles if you are part of the relevant group of students you are eligible to vote, for example International students are able to vote for the International Officer.
If you have any problems either logging in or with the voting process please email firstname.lastname@example.org including your student number, name and details of the difficulties you are facing.