Ideas from 2018-19 Academic Year
During the last academic year there were over 30 Ideas were submitted on wide variety of topics, with over half of these reaching the twenty likes. As a result of these ideas many changes or actions have been taken including :-
- Improvements to mental health provision
- Change in the voting for the Equality and Liberation Officer position,
- Establishment of a BDS Campaign
- Continuation of Oadby Shuttle Bus
- Establishment of a Smoke Free Working Group
- Drug Harm Reduction Campaign
- Improving Disabled Access - including the carrying out of an Accessibility Audit.
- Volunteering and input into Challenger Days
- Palm Oil proposal passed at council
- Continued work towards enhanced flexibility in terms of Sports membership fees.