2nd Annual Medics Half-way Charity Ball 2019
Fri 11 January 2019 19:30-00:00
Congratulations on making it to the halfway point of becoming the next generation of doctors!!!
We hope you have enjoyed the clinical experience so far, arguably the reason we all started this long journey.
To celebrate this momentous occasion, LUSUMA invites you to celebrate at Cafe Bruxelles for the evening. Outblocks mean it is a rarity to see everyone together, so this is our way of bringing everyone back for some much needed catching up, and a night out at Shabang afterwards (social secs will be selling tickets)
If that isn't enough to convince you, there will be plenty of canapes (we would still recommend having dinner prior) and drinks flowing throughout the night. Along with some great prizes and awards chosen by you.
Each ticket includes:
- Canapes: a variety of meat (halal included), vegetarian, vegan options
- 3x drinks tokens to be redeemed at the bar
This year we are helping to raise money for the Rayaan Brown Foundation, which supports children suffering from childhood cancers (in particular Histiocytosis) and their families and support networks through:
- the provision of gifts and activities to enhance their physical, emotional and psychological health, ease their suffering and/or provide comfort
- supporting bereaved parents of children with cancer and histiocytosis by arranging an annual memorial event.
- raising awareness of childhood cancers, in particular histiocytosis, and providing support and information to families that are going through it.
All profits go towards the foundation, and there will be donation buckets on the night. We thank you in advance for your generous support.