Voting is open until 3.00pm on Friday 15 October
On this page you can vote for the
- LGBT+ Officer
- Accessibility Officer
- Postgraduate Officer
For more information on the roles go here, to view the Manifesto Booklet for the elections click here
To vote in the elections.
- When you are ready to vote, select "Vote Now" and then tick the relevant eligibility boxes as you are required to self-identify within the relevant group to vote for the LGBT+ Officer and Accessibility Officer positions.
- Click on Proceed and then press the green “Start Voting” button
- You will then be shown a position and all the candidates, plus another option - Re-Open Nominations (R.O.N.). Use this if you think that the candidates available are unsuitable and you think that nominations should be re-opened to allow more candidates to run.
- Pick the candidates in order of preference (put a 1 next to your first preference, 2 next to your second preference etc.) R.O.N. can be selected in order of preference in the same way that you select a candidate.
- Once you are happy with your choice, click the no further preference button “Cast Vote” button. Repeat steps 3 and 4 until you have voted on all the positions.
- You can select the election you wish to vote in by using the select post option.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries or experience any difficulties when voting opens.
No elections are currently running.